Greatest Hits Radio online dinle
Listen live to your favourite music and presenters at Greatest Hits Radio. The biggest songs of the 70s, 80s and 90s and the home of the Simon Mayo Drivetime Show, Mark Goodier, Paul Gambaccini, Jackie Brambles, Pat Sharp and more.
Greatest Hits Radio is a classic hits radio network in the United Kingdom, owned and operated by Bauer.
The network launched on 5 January 2015 as the "Bauer City 2 Network", and rebranded on 7 January 2019 due to the success of Radio City 2 in Liverpool on FM.
As of December 2021, the network consists of 18 local and regional radio stations operating 50 FM and DAB licences in England, Scotland and Wales, as well as a national DAB station in areas not served by a local Bauer-owned licence.
In most cases, the stations are networked, apart from a three-hour regional afternoon show on weekdays and localised opt-outs for news, travel and advertising.
Networked programming for GHR is produced and broadcast from the studios of several Bauer stations across the UK.
- In England, daytime output originates from Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester and from Bauer's Golden Square headquarters in Soho.
- In Scotland, programming originates from the studios of Clyde 2 in Glasgow and Forth 2 in Edinburgh.
- In South West Wales, local programming originates from Bauer's Gowerton studios.
Off-peak time programming airs across all GHR stations from the Birmingham, Edinburgh, Manchester and Soho studios.
There are some opt-outs and variations:
- In South West Wales, most of GHR's schedule consists of local programming – including daily breakfast shows, daytime and evening output on weekdays and a Welsh language late show on Sunday – Friday nights.
- In the East, Midlands, North West, South, South West and Yorkshire, regional afternoon shows air each weekday from 1-4pm. These previously aired in the 4-7pm Drivetime slot until the launch of Simon Mayo's networked show on 15 March 2021.
- The Scottish stations air a separate Drivetime show on weekdays from 3-7pm.
- n Hull & East Yorkshire and the South Coast of England, local afternoon shows air each weekday from 1-4pm.
- From April 2022 onwards, in the North East and Teesside, Night Owls, a weekly late-night talk show presented by Alan Robson, no longer airs on Sundays from 10pm-2am, but instead Andy Crane joins the North East and Teesside on Sundays along with the rest of the GHR network
Bauer's newsrooms across the UK air local and national news bulletins hourly from 6am to 7pm on weekdays and from 7am to 1pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Headlines are broadcast on the half-hour during weekday breakfast and drivetime shows, alongside traffic bulletins.
At weekends, bespoke networked news bulletins air during the afternoon produced by the Bauer newsroom in Glasgow for Scotland and usually either Leeds or Manchester for England and Wales. At all other times, mainly evening and overnight, hourly national bulletins originate from Sky News Radio.
Greatest Hits Radio video:
Radyo istasyonunun kişileri
Telefon: +44 333 202 0402
Adres: New Shambles
İnternet sitesi: planetradio.co.uk/greatest-hits
Düğmemizi sitenize ekleyin - bizi destekleyin!